Home Service Manager Portal Feature Requests
We appreciate you taking the time to vote and add your suggestions to make our products awesome! Your request will be submitted to the community for review and inclusion into the backlog.

We recommend reviewing what is submitted before posting, in case your idea has already been submitted by another community member. If it has been submitted, vote for that existing feature request (by clicking the up arrow) to increase its opportunity of being added to Cireson solutions.

For more information around feature requests in the Cireson Community click here.
Options

Adding Description to Support Group Field

We have a lot of Support Groups and sometimes our Analysts aren't sure where to place tickets.  If possible, it would be extremely helpful if we could add in an extra prop/tooltip for Support Group that displays the enum's description.  Thanks!

A previous discussion was opened.  To quote @Conner_Wood :

Ah, that seems like an interesting idea, to make use of the Enum Description Property, perhaps hovering over the Enum would show a Tooltip of the description.  Cireson could make another property to specify for the form JS files....

Incident.js Example:
{ DataType: "Enum", PropertyDisplayName: "SupportGroup", PropertyName: "TierQueue", EnumId: 'c3264527-a501-029f-6872-31300080b3bf', DescOnHover: true }

ServiceRequest.js Example:
{ DataType: "Enum", PropertyDisplayName: "SupportGroup", PropertyName: "SupportGroup", EnumId: "23c243f6-9365-d46f-dff2-03826e24d228", DescOnHover: true }

It would be logical if it followed the same way it works for ShowPath: true

I also think you should make this a request with the exact way you require it, even quote me as well, it'll help Cireson to get it the way you need it if it becomes chosen

16 votes

Completed · Last Updated

Feature has been released in 9.3

Comments

• Options
    Tom_HendricksTom_Hendricks Customer Super IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭✭
    *bump*  I am frequently for this by my users.