Home Service Manager Portal Feature Requests
We appreciate you taking the time to vote and add your suggestions to make our products awesome! Your request will be submitted to the community for review and inclusion into the backlog.

We recommend reviewing what is submitted before posting, in case your idea has already been submitted by another community member. If it has been submitted, vote for that existing feature request (by clicking the up arrow) to increase its opportunity of being added to Cireson solutions.

For more information around feature requests in the Cireson Community click here.
Options

Script to create Dashboards

Brian_WiestBrian_Wiest Customer Super IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭✭
Due to the environment I need to create the same dashboard 97 times. (with just two sting changes that I have done before in excel concat tables)
Looking for a Script method that I can create a new dashboard in the SQL tables and just update the page definition with the needed changes 
2 votes

Submitted · Last Updated

Comments

• Options
    seth_coussensseth_coussens Member Ninja IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭
    @Brian_Wiest
    You can actually do all of this via the database today, but some changes we are making in v7.4 will make this even easier. We will be making it so that you can use the same query (by name) in multiple dashboard widgets. You can also use SQL to script the creation of these queries as well, and administer them all in one place in the admin settings of the portal.
  • Options
    Brian_WiestBrian_Wiest Customer Super IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭✭
    Update My SQL engineer was able to write a script to create all the new dashboard ID and then update the page definitions GUIDs. Successfully scripted creating 600 rows in [dbo].[DataSource] and update the rows in [dbo].[NavigationNode] (we had to create the pages manually to start.