Home Service Manager Portal Feature Requests
We appreciate you taking the time to vote and add your suggestions to make our products awesome! Your request will be submitted to the community for review and inclusion into the backlog.

We recommend reviewing what is submitted before posting, in case your idea has already been submitted by another community member. If it has been submitted, vote for that existing feature request (by clicking the up arrow) to increase its opportunity of being added to Cireson solutions.

For more information around feature requests in the Cireson Community click here.
Options

Add/Remove Columns to "My Work" View

we need to customize the "My Work" View with remove and add of columns. One case is:
Add a "follow up" date for all tickets assigned to me
Remove the support group
I think this is a part of the feature request: https://community.cireson.com/discussion/191/promote-custom-views-using-tokens-to-analyst-portal#latest . if we are able to promote views with tokes we could place the columns for given customer requirements.

Best Regards,
Holger

4 votes

Submitted · Last Updated

Comments

• Options
    Kenneth_SundbyKenneth_Sundby Member IT Monkey ✭
    Yes, adding custom columns to the regular "My Work", or being able to promote tokened views! Yes to both actually ;)

I would for example want to add a "Parent WI Title" as a column so people could use it if they wanted, but as of now this is not possible as far as I know :/
  • Options
    H_GerlingH_Gerling Member Adept IT Monkey ✭✭

Hi,

any updates on this?

• Options
    Joe_BurrowsJoe_Burrows Cireson Devops Super IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭✭
    H_Gerling said:

Hi,

any updates on this?

See the discussion here for more information on the feature request process.

It is possible to create views using the dashboard designer in v6 and saved searches using ME token as mentioned in the other thread you have linked.