We recommend reviewing what is submitted before posting, in case your idea has already been submitted by another community member. If it has been submitted, vote for that existing feature request (by clicking the up arrow) to increase its opportunity of being added to Cireson solutions.
For more information around feature requests in the Cireson Community click here.
Cachebuilder Status & Timeline Display
It would be really awesome if the Cachebuilder had a status & timeline built into the Admin Settings on the Portal
Could be a new tab titled 'Cachebuilder Status' which would be in the Admin Setting display.
It would display the following information:
- Current status: Running, Stopped, Starting, Processing.
- Running - means it's performing normal operation
- Stopped - could mean something went wrong and it was stopped, or it's been stopped manually
- Starting - means the CB was restarted recently and is still performing the first run operation
- Processing - means it is currently actively performing an operation (could be detailed with the timeline)
- Timeline of events for the next 24 hours, for example:
- Work Items -> next in 25 seconds
- Configuration Items -> next in 45 minutes, next in 1 hour 45 minutes
- Users and Groups -> next in 45 minutes, next in 2 hours 45 minutes
- Enumerations, Scoped Access, Service Catalog -> next in 12 hours 45 minutes, next in 36 hours 45 minutes
(Information from https://support.cireson.com/KnowledgeBase/View/1176#/)
It could enable decent troubleshooting to determine where something might be off, or to determine what process is coming up if the system is slowing down at a certain point.
It would also be useful to determine when users access might be next available, using the timeline.