The Cireson Portal for Configuration Manager is Here
Cireson today announced the general availability of the new Cireson Portal for Microsoft Configuration Manager. The Portal is an easy to use, web-based experience that enhances and complements the native Configuration Manager Console beyond its standard functionality. The intuitive Portal delivers increased productivity and efficiency to both admins and other IT team members, while minimizing risk and improving security with role-based administration.
On the heels of their recent acquisition, the Portal marks Cireson’s continued commitment and investment into Microsoft System Center, expanding their Service Manager solutions portfolio into the world’s leading Systems Management platform, Configuration Manager.
Here’s just a highlight of the key benefits organizations can realize with the Portal:
- Quickly find the information you need through simplified Inventory Data visibility
- Retain the power of Configuration Manager while extending use beyond standard functionality
- Reduce training and onboarding costs for new IT staff
- View and manage user to device relationships from the Portal
- Interface with external remote tools straight from your browser
- Enhance software, OSD, and MDT deployment and management
- Built-in reports for quick and easy access to relevant information by job role
- Alignment with ITIL processes and best practices
Shaun Ericson, Cireson Co-Founder, remarked: “Listening to community feedback, we understand that our customers need more flexibility, without compromising security. They face common challenges, including the need to spread their workload to other IT team members within the Console, and to reduce training and onboarding costs for new IT team members. Our Portal was specifically designed to complement and enhance the native Configuration Manager Console with an easy-to-use, intuitive web experience for all IT team members, to solve every-day challenges and frustrations.”
Cireson Co-Founder, Paul Sutton, added: “The Portal will help us deliver immediate value to over 125,000 organizations globally, to maximize their Configuration Manager investment and realize more value, with less risk.”
The Cireson Portal for Configuration Manager complements the existing Cireson Portal for Service Manager, which includes the Cireson Analyst Portal and Cireson Self-Service Portal.
To learn more about increasing productivity and efficiency with the Cireson Portal for Configuration Manager, join one of the global webinars this month.