Home Service Manager Portal Feature Requests
We appreciate you taking the time to vote and add your suggestions to make our products awesome! Your request will be submitted to the community for review and inclusion into the backlog.

We recommend reviewing what is submitted before posting, in case your idea has already been submitted by another community member. If it has been submitted, vote for that existing feature request (by clicking the up arrow) to increase its opportunity of being added to Cireson solutions.

For more information around feature requests in the Cireson Community click here.

Change Initiators Group

Is it possible to allow users to create Change Requests without making them "analysts"?
We have a big R&D department and our developers submit CR's every week.
Currently we add them to one of the "analysts" group, but that give them permissions to modify other ticket types and see My Work Items and  My Team Work Items views.

Answers

• Tony_CollettTony_Collett Cireson Support Super IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭✭
    They would still need to be Analysts, however you can reduce the scoping on your views to be able to limit what these groups can see. 
    In Navigation Settings, find the views you want to hide (in this case My Work and My Team Work). They will likely be set to Visible and show the Analyst Group. You will need to create an AD group that you want to see these views and exclude the Change department from this group. Then you can add this group into this field and it will show as normal to the members of this group, but not to the Change Department. 
    You can also limit what the Change department sees by doing a similar process within User Roles in the console and limiting the groups by using Queues. By creating a Change Users User Role you can remove all queues and only have one available (like 'All Change Requests'), that way they can only see CRs and not any other work items. 
    I hope that makes sense. Let me know if you need me to go further into detail