Home Service Manager Portal Feature Requests
We appreciate you taking the time to vote and add your suggestions to make our products awesome! Your request will be submitted to the community for review and inclusion into the backlog.

We recommend reviewing what is submitted before posting, in case your idea has already been submitted by another community member. If it has been submitted, vote for that existing feature request (by clicking the up arrow) to increase its opportunity of being added to Cireson solutions.

For more information around feature requests in the Cireson Community click here.

Announcements, workflow-esque actions

Adam_DzyackyAdam_Dzyacky Product Owner Contributor Monkey ✭✭✭✭✭
Currently, the only way to see the announcement is to of course visit the portal. When the Ticker App was released, it ever so slightly curbed this issue because pushed a pop-up notification to the end user's desktop.

A way to truly meet this in the middle of the road would be if the announcement that targeted the AD group, had a feature of "Send Email" along with posting the announcement. Said email would contain a link back to the portal for more information, or possibly access to some master/parent Incident.
2 votes

Submitted · Last Updated

Comments

• Geoff_RossGeoff_Ross Cireson Consultant O.G.
    Hi Adam, great idea. I have been asked for this in the past and came up with a way to make it happen via an RO that kicks of a runbook, which in turn creates the portal announcement, console announcement (for the ticker) and sends an email based on the users input. Unfortunately, I never got to implement it but if you have the resources, you could give it a go.
  • Adam_DzyackyAdam_Dzyacky Product Owner Contributor Monkey ✭✭✭✭✭
    Interesting you mention that, because it's the exact solution I came up with the sole problem being the future administration of said announcement now needs it's own set of accompanying ROs. (i.e. change expiration date, update content, etc.)