Home Service Manager Portal Feature Requests
We appreciate you taking the time to vote and add your suggestions to make our products awesome! Your request will be submitted to the community for review and inclusion into the backlog.

We recommend reviewing what is submitted before posting, in case your idea has already been submitted by another community member. If it has been submitted, vote for that existing feature request (by clicking the up arrow) to increase its opportunity of being added to Cireson solutions.

For more information around feature requests in the Cireson Community click here.

All-inclusive notification solution

Silas_SulserSilas_Sulser Customer Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭

It would be great to have an "All-inclusive notification solution".

What I mean is ONE app for all mail notifications with more options to set.

Where you can chose one main template (layout).

Now we are generating mail notifications from 3 different sources:

1. SCSM Notify Analyst for the assignment changes
  2. SCSM Action Log Notify for the comment updates
  3. SCSM Notification-Subscriptions for all other notifications

The problems:

• It's difficult to use the same templates for all three notification ways. So in worst case every template looks different.
  • You always have to think first, where to edit/change a specific notification

I know that's whining at a high level, thanks for your great tools, but that would simplify our usage even more.

11 votes

Submitted · Last Updated

Comments

• Peter_MiklianPeter_Miklian Customer Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭
    @Silas_Sulser what about having an Orchestrator runbook for sending e-mails. You just put inputs in it from runbooks monitoring given actions, then it fills given HTML template accordingly and sends the message. But this requires to use something outside of SCSM + Cireson, I know...