Home Self-Service Portal - Community
Options

Unable to install Cireson SSP V 7.0.6408.39360

I've been trying for the past 2 days to add 2 more servers with Cireson SSP so that I can add them to existing 2 servers, and it's been erroring out over and over no matter what I do. the other 2 running on windows server 2016 and SCSM is 2016 as well, and I was able to install it about 2 weeks ago on the first 2016 servers following the same exact process, except the first to have version 7.0.6330.38498 install.

HELP!!

Best Answer

• Options
    AutoFitAutoFit Member IT Monkey ✭
    Answer ✓
    it's my personal conclusion that it is a bug in the new version, so I just cloned one of the VMs with the previous version and all working now.

I'll just have to wait for the next version with the hope that the bug is fixed and then try the upgrade again.

Thanks

Answers

• Options
    I was able to fix all but the first one by installing SQL tools, so I am still in need of help getting the first error fixed.
  • Options
    Will_BlottiauxWill_Blottiaux Customer IT Monkey ✭
    I am encountering the same issue rebuilding my test environment.
  • Options
    I think it's a bug in the new version that's causing this problem.
    I actually had to clone one of the VMs that had the previous version and built my additional servers and that's that.

I can't wait for our support agreement to take effect so that I can call support for stuff like that, which will hopefully be very soon.
  • Options
    Answer ✓
    it's my personal conclusion that it is a bug in the new version, so I just cloned one of the VMs with the previous version and all working now.

I'll just have to wait for the next version with the hope that the bug is fixed and then try the upgrade again.

Thanks