IT Monkey:   Join the Cireson Community today for your chance to win $50!

SLA Not Applied to Existing Work Items

Nick_FlintNick_Flint Customer Adept IT Monkey ✭✭
I created a SLA in my dev environment and it has been applied to new incidents I create just fine. I've confirmed that existing incidents have been added to the queue associated with the SLA; however, none of the previously existing incidents have been associated with the SLA.

Does anyone know how to get previously existing work items associated with newly created SLAs?

Answers

• Billy_WilsonBilly_Wilson Cireson Solution Architect Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭
    Do the exiting incident meet the criteria for the queue associated with the SLO? I had that happen to me when I created mine in my old job initially because I set the queue for only Active and Pending so the Completed and Closed didn't get calculated.
  • Nick_FlintNick_Flint Customer Adept IT Monkey ✭✭
    The queue I created doesn't have any criteria on it; so it's getting populated with every incident. I've run an SQL query to confirm that all of the incidents are assigned to that queue. I've also check a few by hand in the console. On the history tab I see that they were added to the queue.
  • Nick_FlintNick_Flint Customer Adept IT Monkey ✭✭
    The queue I created doesn't have any criteria on it; so it's getting populated with every incident. I've run an SQL query to confirm that all of the incidents are assigned to that queue. I also checked the history of a handful of them and see the entry there indicating they were added to the queue.
  • Billy_WilsonBilly_Wilson Cireson Solution Architect Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭
    So they are being added to the Queue but the SLO calculations are not happening, correct? Can you post a couple of screenshots? I'd like to try to reproduce in my lab.