Home Analytics

How to add link to object from GRID

Marek_LefekMarek_Lefek Customer Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭
Is there any option to add link to Workitem or configuration item when user clink on cell . Now where clik on any row it takes him into search page.

Best Answers

Answers

• Marek_LefekMarek_Lefek Customer Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭
    edited March 2018
    @Justin_Workman you mean to change the name to [ID]? I create SQL Widget with  and SQL query with [ID] column but id don't work. All table is as a link to "Search page". I want to display CR with activities in penging status.
    SELECT&nbsp; <br>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; <b>wi.WorkItemId</b> <b>[ID]</b>, wi.Title, wi.AssignedUser, ACT.WorkItemId<br>FROM&nbsp; dbo.WorkItem WI <br>LEFT OUTER&nbsp; join WorkItem ACT&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; <br>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; on ACT.ParentWorkItemId = wi.WorkItemId<br>WHERE <br>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; wi.ClassId='e6c9cf6e-d7fe-1b5d-216c-c3f5d2c7670c' -- CHANGE REQUEST<br>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; AND ACT.statusId = '11FC3CEF-15E5-BCA4-DEE0-9C1155EC8D83' /*Activity status = Pending*/&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; <br>
    I try also to ad column with link but and SQL generate column as below <a href=" CR0000">CR0000</a> , but server delete signs. Is there other  option  for workitem than wrote @Tom_Hendricks ?

Even if I set "Display selected Item Details" and display it, then clicking on the item also open "Serach page" - Isnt an error?
    Yeah, proper syntax is as in the upper code.
    edited October 2018
    I have check'ed that this solution works also with ServiceManager database eg. ManualActivity table.
    One important thing is to check casesensivity :)