Home Service Manager Portal Feature Requests
We appreciate you taking the time to vote and add your suggestions to make our products awesome! Your request will be submitted to the community for review and inclusion into the backlog.

We recommend reviewing what is submitted before posting, in case your idea has already been submitted by another community member. If it has been submitted, vote for that existing feature request (by clicking the up arrow) to increase its opportunity of being added to Cireson solutions.

For more information around feature requests in the Cireson Community click here.

Admin Settings Item: Config Item suggestions query

Tom_HendricksTom_Hendricks Customer Super IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭✭
Similar to the user query and group query, it would be terrific if we could specify a config item query that would be used with the Affected/Related CI autocomplete fields.

Even if you have limited CI classes, the suggestions are often not the item I would prefer for users to select (e.g. it prioritizes the Windows Computer and the logical drives when I want them to select the Hardware Asset in most cases).

Ordering by classes specified in the admin settings might be a great approach instead of or in addition to filtering, too.
2 votes

Duplicate · Last Updated

https://community.cireson.com/discussion/2053

Comments

• Brian_WiestBrian_Wiest Customer Super IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Tom_HendricksTom_Hendricks Customer Super IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, this is the same thing.  Withdrawn!  It does not appear that I can remove this.

I thought I remembered this from somewhere, but didn't find it when I searched.
    Yea I have a hard time finding posts I known I have seen out there. Typically use google site searches to get better results but still a pain. I wish there was an option when searching you can add a filter for items that have voting options vs help posts.
  • Joe_BurrowsJoe_Burrows Cireson Devops Super IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have tagged as duplicate

@Brian_Wiest there is the advanced search by category if that helps:

I see it now. 
    Keep looking for that little arrow on the home page not after I did a search. 

• Tom_HendricksTom_Hendricks Customer Super IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for closing it, @Joe_Burrows.

Regarding the search, I think what got me was the search terms that I used.  There are often multiple different ways of describing the same thing (especially with Service Manager!).