Home General Discussion

How to customize UI of Password Reset 3.2.4 ?

Stephane_BouillonStephane_Bouillon Customer Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭
Hi, I just installed Password Reset 3.2.4. Where/how can I update the UI of the end user pages ?

Stephane

Answers

• Stephane_BouillonStephane_Bouillon Customer Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭
    I found article https://support.cireson.com/KnowledgeBase/View/1193#/ How To: Localization and Globalization in Password Reset, but when I try to execute cmdlet Connect-CiresonPlatform I get an error. Do I need to import a module first ?
  • john_doylejohn_doyle Cireson Support Ninja IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭
    Hi @Stephane_Bouillon

I've picked up the ticket you opened on the support portal, but I will respond here also. That KB article is specific to version 2 of Password Reset which should be specified in the KB article but isn't. I will get that rectified.

Customisation of version 3 is similar but uses the Cireson Platform PowerShell module CpexLets
    Thanks, I deployed the CpexLets and imported the module, but it still does not recognize the Connect-CiresonPlatform cmdlet
  • john_doylejohn_doyle Cireson Support Ninja IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭
    Hi Stephane,

There is no Connect-CiresonPlatform command with the CpexLets. 
    You should be able to add content using the commands:

Set-CPEXLocalization

Set-CPEXResourceOverride
    Ok thanks for the pointers. How do I retrieve the localizable items and content for the Reset-Password application ? Is this documented or discoverable via the cpex ?
  • Marek_LefekMarek_Lefek Customer Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭
    @john_doyle How to login to this links. I use MS account but get login error .