Home Service Manager Console App Feature Requests
We appreciate you taking the time to vote and add your suggestions to make our products awesome! Your request will be submitted to the community for review and inclusion into the backlog.

We recommend reviewing what is submitted before posting, in case your idea has already been submitted by another community member. If it has been submitted, vote for that existing feature request (by clicking the up arrow) to increase its opportunity of being added to Cireson solutions.

For more information around feature requests in the Cireson Community click here.
Options

Develop Send Email to match competitors offerings/bring closer parity to portal

Adam_DzyackyAdam_Dzyacky Product Owner Contributor Monkey ✭✭✭✭✭
In the same way Notify Analyst has a Notify Analyst Pro counterpart, it would be great to see a Send Email Pro offering things like rich formatting, multiple attachments, CMDB user picker, pulling related users on the WI into the CC field, etc. What's more adding the function to Service Request and Change Requests which currently exist on the portal.

What I'm describing exists but currently outside of the scope of Cireson's product line at http://itnetx.ch/products/itnetx-send-mail-for-scsm/

Developing any of these features out would bring the function in closer parity with the portal and if anything more business.
16 votes

Completed · Last Updated

We've just released a new version that includes the following - rich text formatting - first response date - CMDB selection for To field - CMDB selection for Cc field - Better file attachment process

Comments

• Options
    Alexander_RobertsonAlexander_Robertson Customer IT Monkey ✭
    I'm in the same boat as Adam -
    I'd really like to see some further development put into the Cireson SendEmail app.  
    I'm assuming the current version was an early collaboration between itnetX and cireson.  
    An advanced/pro version would really be a great draw card for someone looking to purchase the cireson product suite.

• Options
    Sean_TerrySean_Terry Customer Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭

If it’s not been mentioned already it would be nice if the recipients is added to the action log or the email is added as a related item.

• Options
    Adam_DzyackyAdam_Dzyacky Product Owner Contributor Monkey ✭✭✭✭✭
    New release makes SCSM Console Mail the new hotness. Thanks for making this a reality Cireson!
  • Options
    seth_coussensseth_coussens Member Ninja IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭
    Check out the new release! With this release we are going to close this thread, so please create a new feature request for your specific feature if it did not make it into this release!

Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.