Home Service Manager Portal Feature Requests
We appreciate you taking the time to vote and add your suggestions to make our products awesome! Your request will be submitted to the community for review and inclusion into the backlog.

We recommend reviewing what is submitted before posting, in case your idea has already been submitted by another community member. If it has been submitted, vote for that existing feature request (by clicking the up arrow) to increase its opportunity of being added to Cireson solutions.

For more information around feature requests in the Cireson Community click here.

Change history tab to display users name rather than login

Our environment is going to move to numeric values (employee ID) for users logins meaning the history tab won't show useful names (I realise both in the console and the portal).  It would be handy if you could change what's displayed in the history tab in the portal to something like their display name to make it easily identifiable as to who's done what.
6 votes

Submitted · Last Updated

Comments

• Tom_HendricksTom_Hendricks Customer Super IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is a web service that populates the History tab content, and that service returns the Domain\User string like the console does.  It seems like it might be simple to return the DisplayName (etc....) instead or in addition.  Great feature request!
  • Adam_DzyackyAdam_Dzyacky Product Owner Contributor Monkey ✭✭✭✭✭
    Second this. My only addition to this would be flip to DisplayName but put their username in () or something on the same line.
  • Robert_OsterbergRobert_Osterberg Customer Adept IT Monkey ✭✭
    Great idea everytime you want the DisplayName of th User you have to look the empNR in Outlook as we have numeric nr
  • Tom_HendricksTom_Hendricks Customer Super IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭✭
    Agree with showing both.  Wasn't clear at all in my comment, so I'm making it clear now.  :)