Home Service Manager Portal Feature Requests
We appreciate you taking the time to vote and add your suggestions to make our products awesome! Your request will be submitted to the community for review and inclusion into the backlog.

We recommend reviewing what is submitted before posting, in case your idea has already been submitted by another community member. If it has been submitted, vote for that existing feature request (by clicking the up arrow) to increase its opportunity of being added to Cireson solutions.

For more information around feature requests in the Cireson Community click here.
Options

Review date property for Knowledge Base (KB) articles.

Brett_MoffettBrett_Moffett Cireson PACE Super IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭✭
When KB articles are written they often get left for long periods of time and can be outdated or no longer required and taking up room in the database as well as muddying the waters for users results. By adding a date property to the KB articles it would be possible to report on KB articles that are overdue to be reviewed and possibly updated or archived.
  • As a KB administrator, I want to be able to set a "Review Date" on a KB article with a date only property.
  • As a KB administrator, I want to be able to set a setting in the portals Setting Items to set the default number of days from a KB articles last save to the next review.
  • As a KB administrator, I want the portal to automatically set the review date to the set number of days in the future when I save changes to a KB article.
  • As a KB administrator, I want to have a count in the Knowledge Management Dashboard to show how many KB articles have a review date in the past.
  • As a KB author, I want to be able to manually set the Review Date property on a KB article.
11 votes

Submitted · Last Updated