We recommend reviewing what is submitted before posting, in case your idea has already been submitted by another community member. If it has been submitted, vote for that existing feature request (by clicking the up arrow) to increase its opportunity of being added to Cireson solutions.
For more information around feature requests in the Cireson Community click here.
Review date property for Knowledge Base (KB) articles.
- As a KB administrator, I want to be able to set a "Review Date" on a KB article with a date only property.
- As a KB administrator, I want to be able to set a setting in the portals Setting Items to set the default number of days from a KB articles last save to the next review.
- As a KB administrator, I want the portal to automatically set the review date to the set number of days in the future when I save changes to a KB article.
- As a KB administrator, I want to have a count in the Knowledge Management Dashboard to show how many KB articles have a review date in the past.
- As a KB author, I want to be able to manually set the Review Date property on a KB article.