Home General Discussion
Options

When editing existing ARO's existing SR's fail

Andreas_VoigtAndreas_Voigt Customer IT Monkey ✭

Hello there,

do you as well expirience the following behaviour or is it even "normal" ( i could understand why ) :

When creating a ARO and after some time editing this exact ARO all the SR's that are created via this ARO and are not completed/closed go into a fail state.

This behaviour is really challenging to administrate because i always have to make sure that no "open" SR's are connected to as specific ARO i want to update. e.g. our company expands and i want to add a new site in the network-share-access ARO dropdown-menu.

This is something i actually cant do at all, because there is literally no time in which no SR is open because of the high volume of network-share-access-request's produced on a daily basis.

Do you have any suggestion on how to cope with this ?

Kind regards

Andreas

Answers

• Options
    Konstantin_Slavin-BoKonstantin_Slavin-Bo Customer Ninja IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭

This sounds very weird! I have never had this issue, and it's not uncommon for me to edit (A)ROs while SRs based on that RO is open. I'm even failing to grasp how that would even happen - how editing a RO could in any way failed a SR.

There has to be something in History - what user is responsible for the status change? Does anything else happen right before and after?