Home Self-Service Portal - Community

Does Cireson have any 'virtual assistant' capabilities?

Jason_MeyerJason_Meyer Customer Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭

We are looking at Live Person, Live Chat, Zen Chat, IBM Watson and wondering if Cireson has any offering in this space or partnerships with any of these?

Answers

• Justin_WorkmanJustin_Workman Cireson Support Super IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭✭

@Jason_Meyer - There's not any chat integration by default in the portal at this time. Although it seems like I have seen where people have wired up some third party chat interfaces before. Anyone have any examples?

• Peter_MiklianPeter_Miklian Customer Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭

Similar unanswered question about chats can be found here: https://community.cireson.com/discussion/4021/chat-recommendations

• Michelle_UnderwMichelle_Underw Customer IT Monkey ✭

I was attending a Microsoft 365 event and tried to ask about any future hope of them integrating Power Platform with System Center and received no responses. It would be nice to be able to use the Virtual Agent for some requests. Perhaps Cireson could come up with a connector to allow us to leverage the Power Platform from the Cireson apps, and maybe even vice versa. I'm really excited about the Teams integration and want to learn more!! The more we can integrate our platforms, the more power we have to help our people.