Home Self-Service Portal - Community
Options

Send a reminder email to Reviewer

Is there a possibility to send reminder emails (automatically or manually) from Enduser to reviewers when the reviewer forgot to approve ?

Answers

• Options
    James_JohnsonJames_Johnson Customer Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭

There is an option in email subscriptions to send them periodically. You could use that and setup the criteria for any review activities that are currently open, you could also make it check that its at least a certain age so users don't get too many emails.. You could also do this in a orchestrator runbook or with a powershell script.

• Options
    Eric_EvansEric_Evans Member IT Monkey ✭

Is there a way to send a reminder for a Review Activity that has a warning level of warning? I can't seem to get it to send the reminder email...

• Options

@Eric_Evans is the warning level a custom property you added or do you mean priority?

• Options

Warning Level is defined by an SLO applied to the Review Activity. The hope is a reminder that will leverage the working hours calendar as to not send out reminders on weekends and holidays.

• Options

Oh I see what you're saying, I think this does what you're looking for. Setup the periodic notification for review activity

Then select the related items and choose the Work Item has Service Level Info and see if the TargetWarningDate is greater than now.

I don't know if there is a way to stop this notification workflow from running on weekends or holidays though.

• Options

Thank you so much! this worked Exactly!