Home Orchestrator

Orchestrator Runbook error - An item with the same key has already been added.

David_BurkeDavid_Burke Member IT Monkey ✭

Hello - we are working to migrate our current Service Manager and Orchestrator servers to a new platform. We spun up a new Orchestrator server, backed up the old Orchestrator server DB, and restored to the new server to keep all the runbook IDs the same. We then pointed the new Service Manager server to it. We attempted to enter a service request that is supposed to trigger runbooks on the Orchestrator server, but they are failing.

Part of the runbook calls a function called SR - Get Service Request. This is supposed to use the Runbook SC Object GUID in order to find the Service Request Related Object Guid. It is failing on this step and reporting an item with the same key has already been added.

If I use the runbook tester, I can see it is passing the initial data to the runbook and pulling the correct data, but it is still throwing the item key issue on the last step.

We are using the same service accounts for all services as the old servers so I do not believe it is permissions related. We were also sure to update the connections to the new servers (Runbook Designer>Options>SC 2022 Service Manager) I can also search the object from Powershell to which it returns the requested information.

Many thanks,