Home Service Manager Portal Feature Requests
We appreciate you taking the time to vote and add your suggestions to make our products awesome! Your request will be submitted to the community for review and inclusion into the backlog.

We recommend reviewing what is submitted before posting, in case your idea has already been submitted by another community member. If it has been submitted, vote for that existing feature request (by clicking the up arrow) to increase its opportunity of being added to Cireson solutions.

For more information around feature requests in the Cireson Community click here.
Options

Better e-mail integration

Hi,
most of our analyst would like to see a better email intergration in the analyst portal. They would like to see the plain text, in descrtiption, replaced by html formatted layout as you would open your mail in oultook. It would be nice to add a 'toggle full page' button so they can read the mail without scrolling to much.
13 votes

Submitted · Last Updated

Comments

• Options
    Dakota_GreenDakota_Green Member Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭
    I cannot second this enough!

Furthermore, I would love to see a function where an analyst can send out a response to more than one user, especially if a work item involved more than one person, or if it involves a different user than the one that submitted the work item.

Just a thought. :)
  • Options
    Candice_YeudallCandice_Yeudall Customer Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭
    I can 2nd this fully!
  • Options
    Adam_DzyackyAdam_Dzyacky Product Owner Contributor Monkey ✭✭✭✭✭
    I cannot second this enough!

Furthermore, I would love to see a function where an analyst can send out a response to more than one user, especially if a work item involved more than one person, or if it involves a different user than the one that submitted the work item.

Just a thought. :)
    The data is there already too - the Exchange connector would be adding CC-ed users to the Related Items tab/Configuration Items. A button of "email all" or something would be fantastic.