We appreciate you taking the time to vote and add your suggestions to make our products awesome! Your request will be submitted to the community for review and inclusion into the backlog.

We recommend reviewing what is submitted before posting, in case your idea has already been submitted by another community member. If it has been submitted, vote for that existing feature request (by clicking the up arrow) to increase its opportunity of being added to Cireson solutions.

For more information around feature requests in the Cireson Community click here.

Table of contents for Analyst Content in KB articles

Tom_HendricksTom_Hendricks Customer Ninja IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭
I did not see this requested yet.  Analyst content can have as many or more headers than end user content, but does not appear in the TOC.  Can we change this?  Just having "Analyst Content" to cover it all isn't as helpful as it could be.
37 votes

Submitted · Last Updated

Comments

  • Chris_JordanChris_Jordan Customer IT Monkey ✭
    I have found myself creating end user knowledge articles because of this, so +1.
  • Steve_O'ConnorSteve_O'Connor Customer IT Monkey ✭
    Totally agree on this one. Our Analyst content is often way more complex and would really benefit from having a table of contents
  • Dakota_GreenDakota_Green Member Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭
    I had to do a second take on this, because I thought if you could create an Appendix in End User Content in a KB article, you can do the same with Analyst Content. Lo and behold, you couldn't! So yes, I too +1 on this!
  • John_VrabelJohn_Vrabel Customer IT Monkey ✭
    Agree, table of contents for Analylst Content would be nice.
  • Thomas_HesseThomas_Hesse Customer IT Monkey ✭
    TOC for Analyst is even more important. Please add this function in the next release.
  • Thomas_VielhaberThomas_Vielhaber Customer IT Monkey ✭
    Totally agree! This feature would be very helpful
  • Wolfgang_SchmidtWolfgang_Schmidt Customer IT Monkey ✭
    it would be great to have this feature implemented! so +1
  • Silas_SulserSilas_Sulser Customer Adept IT Monkey ✭✭

    We have a few hundred KB articles on Cireson Portal.

    About 90% is analyst content and the rest of 10% is enduser content.

    We would love to have that function and can not really understand why it is only for enduser content available.....


Sign In or Register to comment.