Home Advanced Request Offering
Options

Multiplication promts for access request

Marek_LefekMarek_Lefek Customer Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭
edited April 2018 in Advanced Request Offering

I want to create SR for access request that user can order access for many systems, roles, etc in one request.

How to allow user to choose from one form many system and  many roles for each system. When register, SM will create activities seperate for each system (or skpipped if it is unnecesary).

I need that I could change lists with Systems and roles without changing the request form.

Solution 1. Now I have promps for each system separatly as below.

• System 1 - type true/false
  • System 1 roles - type Simple list - visibe when System 1 = true
  • System 2 - type true/false
  • System 2 roles - type Simple list - visibe when System 2 = true

Solution 2. I was thinking to create enumeraion that could have all in one: roles neted in system tree eg.

• System 1
  • ------- System 1 / Admin
  • ------- System 1 / Auser
  • System 2
  • ------- System 2 / Registration

Solution 3. Create enumaration for each system and use ROTool to allow multiple choice of roles. But when new system will be enable I will need to update the form.

Solution 4 Create class - role with fields eg. System, role, Active and work on it

Could you advice best/better solution?

Answers

• Options
    damon_mulligandamon_mulligan Cireson Consultant Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭
    Your option one is possible with the Advanced Request Offering MP that comes with the Cireson Portal.
    Have you looked into this yet?
    If the lists are only going to be used in that one RO, then simple lists would work fine. If you want a list that can be have multiple selections and used in different RO's, then you can create new lists with the Authoring Tool or Visual Studios.
    The dynamic creation of Activities based on what was selected would definitely have to be done via Orchestrator.