Home Self-Service Portal - Community
Options

SRs not showing in Team Work

I cannot figure out how to get service requests to show in the team work view on the self service portal. Currently only incidents and activities will show.

I have added items to the Service Request Support Group list and mapped those to AD groups under Service Request Mappings. I have also ran an AD Connector sync and restarted the Cache Builder service without success.

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    William_ConlonWilliam_Conlon Customer IT Monkey ✭

I also have restarted the Application Pool and IIS Site

• Options
    Simon_ZeinhoferSimon_Zeinhofer Customer Ninja IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭

Do you have queues configured for Service Requests? Because AFAIK all out of the box views in cireson are also restricted by Scopes (if used).

So maybe the users of this support group don't have access to to this queue?

• Options

ah okay i do not so i will try this. thank you

• Options

Sry for the misunderstanding, but I meant it differently. Do your analysts havr access to all work items - Means no queues. Because if that's the case they should see the SRs.

I didn't mean you should use queues in any way ;)

• Options

Haha no problem. At the moment they do.

We are using the free version at the moment for testing before deciding to purchase a license. Do you think this could by why SRs are not showing?

Just doesnt make sense why IRs and MAs are showing.

• Options

As we have the licensed version, I don't know if there are any differences in these views.

Are there any errors inside the log files? Or when one of these analysts opens the Team Work, are there any errors shown in the browser console?

• Options

Gotcha. Yea I dont see any errors anywhere. I appreciate your responses though.