Home Analyst Portal
Options

PowerAutomate Connector via On Premise Gateway

Daniel_LuckDaniel_Luck Member IT Monkey ✭

Hello,

Is there anyway to connect to a Cireson Portal which is not publicly accessible by Power Automate Flow? Licenses are not an issue.

I have built an on premise Power Automate Gateway, but do not want to make the Cireson Portal publicly accessible.

Answers

• Options
    Geoff_RossGeoff_Ross Cireson Consultant O.G.

Hi Daniel,

I don't think the Portal Connector will be gateway aware so I don't think this will work. Maybe another member of the community has got it working?

If not, depending on your firewall / app proxy configuration, you can allow access to the PowerAutomate connector APIs whilst still blocking interactive access for users. I can get more details on this if needed.

Finally, out of curiosity, why don't you want to make the Cireson Portal publicly accessible?

Geoff

• Options
    Geoff_RossGeoff_Ross Cireson Consultant O.G.

Hi Daniel,

Further, I found out it is not possible to use On Prem Gateway for PowerAutomate for access to Cireson Portal on prem as the gateway only supports oAuth2 and the Cireson Portal only supports token-based auth. You could use an Azure App Proxy but this would expose your portal to the internet. Is this a problem?

Geoff