Home Analyst Portal - Community
Options

CR Templates not showing in Portal

Ryan_ActonRyan_Acton Customer IT Monkey ✭

Our newer change request templates are not showing up in the portal under 'New->Work Items->Change Request->From Template'. Following 'KB1142 How To: Completely Re-sync Data with the Cache Builder in the Cireson Portal' does not seem to address the issue. None of the caches targeted appear to clear the CR templates. Any suggestions?

Answers

• Options
    Simon_ZeinhoferSimon_Zeinhofer Customer Ninja IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭

@Ryan_Acton AFAIK the workitem templates are coming directly from SCSM (that's why they need so long to load 🤭)

Are the change requests showing here?

Because we had the issue that change requests were no longer listed here - In our case the AD group, which was listed in the Admin Settings --> WorkItem Settings has been removed:

But if that's not the case for you, maybe you guys have restricted Templates on a User Role basis? I mean SCSM User Roles.

• Options

We are stilling seeing most of our CR templates in the portal in the area from your screenshot. It is just ones created from around 6/23/23 and on that have not shown up in the portal. We are able to see them in the console when creating CR's.

The templates are added to the user roles, but the templates are not showing up even for full admins.

• Options
    Simon_ZeinhoferSimon_Zeinhofer Customer Ninja IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭

Hm...

maybe there are some error messages in the browser console? Or maybe inside the web log?

• Options

Is there a limit to the number of templates it pulls? I think we have somewhere just north of 100 CR templates so I was wondering if it caps around 100?