Home Orchestrator
Options

Orchestrator Support group changes

Ilia2510Ilia2510 Member IT Monkey ✭

Hello. It is necessary that notifications come when changing the support group. That is, line 1 transmits the incident to line 2, line 2 receives a notification that an incident has arrived on them.

Comments

• Options
    Simon_ZeinhoferSimon_Zeinhofer Customer Ninja IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭

@Ilia2510 I would suggest using SCSM subscriptions for that. So you can specify it, that, everytime line 2 receives a new incident, an email is sent to certain users/groups.

Be aware that, if you want to send notifications to line 2, when a new incident is created and has this support group during creation time, an extra subscription is needed.

• Options

@Simon_Zeinhofer Yes, I can do it, but we have about 30 support groups. This is time consuming and problematic to maintain in the future. And Orchestrator, in theory, should solve this problem.

• Options

@Ilia2510 : We have 117 Subscriptions, and it is absolutely doable :)

In Orchestrator this would be too complicated I am sure.

• Options
    edited August 2023

• Options

@Ilia2510 We created subscription for every Support Group, which wanted to get a notification via mail, seperately - And you need 2 of them, one for a new incident with that support group and one for the support group change. AFAIK you could also do that with the notify analyst, but for that your support group names in SCSM must match the AD group name.

• Options

Simon_Zeinhofer Thanks for the answer.