Home Analyst Portal
Options

SCSM analyst loosing the anakyst view after they are moved to different OU in AD

Veljko_SeroVeljko_Sero Customer IT Monkey ✭

I am wondering has anyone seen this before. I had  scsm analyst who told me that he moved his user account to different OU in AD.

After few hours , as per his bet knowledge, he only had regular user view in Cireson portal. He moved the account back and got analysts view next morning.

I just did the test with my test account and the result is the same.  Any idea what do I need to look for here?

Answers

• Options
    merlenette_jonesmerlenette_jones Member Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭

I am wondering has anyone seen this before. I had  scsm analyst who told me that he moved his user account to different OU in AD.

After few hours , as per his bet knowledge, he only had regular user view in Cireson portal. He moved the account back and got analysts view next morning.

I just did the test with my test account and the result is the same.  Any idea what do I need to look for here?

Hello,

This is a functionality of the cahcebuilder service. Any changes made to users and groups will require a cachebuilder service restart along with a website restart as well. Scoped access in essence can take 24 hours to propagate if waiting for the system to return results. You can view this information in our KB located here - https://support.cireson.com/KnowledgeBase/View/1176#/

Let me know if you have further questions

Merle 
  • Options
    Veljko_SeroVeljko_Sero Customer IT Monkey ✭

So same issue again. Thanks. I will leave my account in this OU and see if this will change over the night  without restarting the services