Home Self-Service Portal - Community

Manual Activity Tasks Access

Ozge_OzkayaOzge_Ozkaya Member Adept IT Monkey ✭✭
Lets say I have 2 groups of Activity Implementer: Software and Hardware. They all have related AD sec groups and necessary user roles have been given in SM Console. By default they cannot see their MA tickets. After implementing Cireson Portal, i created a new AD sec group called "Analysts" and add the above sec groups into the new Analysts sec group. I set "Mark as Completed" and "Mark As Failed" parameters in Admin Settings to "Analysts" sec group only.

The problem here is that because Software and Hardware sec group members are also now member of one common sec group "Analysts", they can see each other's activities.

How can i resolve this issue? Can i enter more than one sec group into "Mark as Completed" and "Mark As Failed" parameters.

Answers

• Bill_CrumBill_Crum Customer IT Monkey ✭

Are these two Active Directory groups for software and hardware defined in the Cireson Portal Support Group Mappings Settings? If they are different from your standard Queues/Groups settings you use to define teams for Incidents and Service Requests, I would still define them there and see if that fixes this issue.

Remove the task groups, those should work as long as your roles are all defined right and mapped right. My environment has all of those blank within the admin settings on the portal.