Home Cireson Uploads

Custom Grid View Filter - search all grid columns in a view

2»

Comments

• Wendy_CraigWendy_Craig Customer IT Monkey ✭

Thanks for the update @joivan_hedrick. We also use Group by for some scenarios, but something is better than nothing!

• Adrian_MataiszAdrian_Mataisz Customer Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭

@joivan_hedrick is working if not grouped. Thank you!

• Chris_JordanChris_Jordan Customer Adept IT Monkey ✭✭
    edited February 10

@joivan_hedrick hey mate,

Seems to be broken in Portal version 9.7.2.2016.

Gridview search error: Found a grid view, but not a reset button. Cannot show search filter in this scenario.

• Chris_JordanChris_Jordan Customer Adept IT Monkey ✭✭

Attached is the version I have working on portal version 9.7.2.2016

• joivan_hedrickjoivan_hedrick Cireson Consultant Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭

@Chris_Jordan This one should be fixable by removing the setTimeout within the script, using a similar version to the one posted on the initial thread post, 2019.08.20_CustomGridViewFilter.zip. Give that one a try and let me know if it's still not working for you.

• Sean_TerrySean_Terry Customer Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭

Is anyone having a few issues with saved searches on 9.4.11 version of the portal? The search disappears when you hit enter and the results doesn't appear to change.

Is there a way to stop it appearing on saved searches?

• Sean_TerrySean_Terry Customer Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭
    edited March 16

@joivan_hedrick This looks really good.

Just wondering if there was a way to hide the filter results when OData is involved so we don't have the search and the filter results options:

I just found that in our environment (9.4.11) I find differing results between the search and the filter box. I think this filter is great and is desperately needed on pages built with SQL table widget.

Is there an easy way for me to adjust it. I'm a bit of a beginner when it comes to customising this type of code.