IT Monkey:    
Effective January 30, 2018 this app has been retired by Cireson. Cireson will no longer provide future feature updates, security patches, or support. However, the functionality you know and love has been enhanced and integrated into the new True Control Center.

To get the most of out of your System Center investment and to ensure compatibility with other software applications and systems, we recommend you take advantage of the True Control Center. Take it for a test drive in our online demo lab or request a free 30-day trial.

Where are the Admin Color Schemes saved?

Hi all,

I am very happy with that ticker app, targeting announcements by collections is just brilliant. :)
So I would like to distribute the ticker app admin to our IT team with pre-defined color schemes (to use the same colors everywhere).
But I can' find where this information is stored on the computer... I snapshotted/compared all files and HKCU but was unable to catch it. :(

Any hint?
thanks guys

Best Answer

Answers

• Rene_NiederhauserRene_Niederhauser Customer IT Monkey ✭
    Woow! Great news! Many thanks for that. Even custom severity prefixes, that's perfect for me.:)

• F_ChristiansenF_Christiansen Cireson Dev Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭
    Glad to hear that Rene!
    Please mark my previous as answered. That would help other with the same issue to quickly find a solution :-)

Best regards
    Flemming Appelon Christiansen
  • wally_meadwally_mead Member Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭
    Yes, great to hear that you like the app, and all the enhancements that Flemming has added to the latest version of it.
This discussion has been closed.