Home Analyst Portal
Options

Fresh install of V6.0.3

Shayne_RayShayne_Ray Customer IT Monkey ✭
Hey Everyone,

I have a fresh install of V6.0.3, Install says successful, no errors.

Trying to view the page via the mgt server & a remote PC via different browsers, I get the current view.

Has anyone had this issue before?

Best Answer

Answers

• Options
    Leigh_KildayLeigh_Kilday Member Ninja IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2016

It looks to me like your server's browser hasn't been configured to allow scripts.

If it's Internet Explorer, go to Internet Options > Security > Local Intranet > Custom Level and check the Scripting area.

• Options

It looks to me like your server's browser hasn't been configured to allow scripts.

If it's Internet Explorer, go to Internet Options > Security > Local Intranet > Custom Level and check the Scripting area.

Under Scripting, everything is set to Enable. :neutral:

• Options

Do you have the same result if you navigate to that site from your desktop?

• Options

Do you have the same result if you navigate to that site from your desktop?

Yes the webpage loads exactly the same from my Desktop, using IE and Chrome.
  • Options

If you hit F12 in the browser, it brings up the developer console. This may be different depending on your browser, but go to a Network tab and hit the play button, and then refresh the page. It should tell you if something is missing or show any other errors.

• Options

If you hit F12 in the browser, it brings up the developer console. This may be different depending on your browser, but go to a Network tab and hit the play button, and then refresh the page. It should tell you if something is missing or show any other errors.

Looks like the scripts are running, bunch of js scripts in the list, no errors.
  • Options
    Glad to hear you solved it! I was out of ideas.