Home All Other Feature Requests and Ideas
We appreciate you taking the time to vote and add your suggestions to make our products awesome! Your request will be submitted to the community for review and inclusion into the backlog.

We recommend reviewing what is submitted before posting, in case your idea has already been submitted by another community member. If it has been submitted, vote for that existing feature request (by clicking the up arrow) to increase its opportunity of being added to Cireson solutions.

For more information around feature requests in the Cireson Community click here.

Outlook add-in - open portal forms instead of console forms

Tom_HendricksTom_Hendricks Customer Super IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭✭
Perhaps this could be configurable (toggle), but those of us who use the Analyst Portal should be able to work with portal forms instead of console forms for work items and activities.
19 votes

Submitted · Last Updated

Comments

• Dakota_GreenDakota_Green Member Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭
    Very good idea! I'm not exactly sure of why this couldn't be added as a function within the Outlook Console.
  • Adrian_PaechAdrian_Paech Customer Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭
    Agreed, great idea! 
    One of my main concerns about the outlook console forms is it's lack of customisability. This solves the problem immediately.
    cheers,
    Adrian
  • Tom_HendricksTom_Hendricks Customer Super IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2019
    Just checking back on this one.  I noticed today that the Change Calendar actually works again!  Awesome!  But then I remembered that I still can't deploy this to my teams because the ticket forms do not function at all like the portal.  

Any chance of this getting picked up as a small skunkworks project by someone who is just so awesome at their job that they need more to do?  :)

Or this one? https://community.cireson.com/discussion/3941/outlook-console-configure-required-fields