IT Monkey:    
Effective January 30, 2018 this app has been retired by Cireson. Cireson will no longer provide future feature updates, security patches, or support. However, the functionality you know and love has been enhanced and integrated into the new True Control Center.

To get the most of out of your System Center investment and to ensure compatibility with other software applications and systems, we recommend you take advantage of the True Control Center. Take it for a test drive in our online demo lab or request a free 30-day trial.

Installing from SCCM

Hi Guys,

I'm having an issue installing from SCCM. the install just hangs and I am assuming it is because it is waiting for a prompt during the installation. there is nothing in the documentation about unattended installs

I am using the command line "msiexec /i "Cireson Ticker App Client x64.msi" qn" (as this worked for version 1.1.2016.5) and I am using the Supersede method to uninstall the old version first

Please can you help?

Answers

• Jim_BobergJim_Boberg Member IT Monkey ✭

in your command line, you are missing the / in front of qn.  If that doesn't resolve it, try changing to /qb and see if you get any prompts.

• Amesy86Amesy86 Member IT Monkey ✭
    Well that's embarrassing. Thanks Jim. I'll get that changed and see how it goes. Thanks for the reply
  • wally_meadwally_mead Member Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭
    Well, if we were all perfect, there would be no need for these type of forums to get help :-) Glad you got it, it does work and is supported.
This discussion has been closed.