Home Analyst Portal
Options

New Community Category for your Custom Solutions & Code!

Hello Community

As you are all aware we have some great customization's being shared from community customers, partners and members but are getting buried in other threads or categories  :'(

We now have a new space for these great ideas to draw inspiration from and re purpose in your own environments:

https://community.cireson.com/categories/community-uploads

We have renamed the "Downloads" page to "Cireson Uploads" - the Cireson Consulting team will still upload and maintain this category.

We will move any great existing community customization's into this new category to benefit everyone so they can learn. Do post a note below if we have missed anything and you would like to get this moved.

Happy sharing and learning!

Love 
IT Monkey

Comments

• Options
    David_AllenDavid_Allen Partner Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭
    Great feature addition, but there is no link to the Community Uploads page on community.cireson.com, we have to go to the URL directly... Will a link be added at the top of the page where Categories, Discussions, Cireson Uploads and Feature Request?

Cheers,
    David
  • Options
    Geoff_RossGeoff_Ross Cireson Consultant O.G.
    David,

Its on the home page: 

I guess how popular it becomes will determine if it gets bumped up to the top menu,
    Which will depend on you uploading great content :smile:

Geoff
  • Options
    David_AllenDavid_Allen Partner Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭
    Didn't even notice that had been added (obviously)!  Now I'm putting on my glasses...

Thanks Geoff!