Home Analytics

Click action on SQL widget detail rows

Brian_WiestBrian_Wiest Customer Super IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭✭
Wondering is anyone knows way to update the click behavior specifically on SQL Chart widgets when view the results row. 
My users are complaining about when viewing a dashboard and clicks a row it will load the incident but when they return to the dashboard they have to drilldown again. (meaning where they were in the table is not remembered)
I thought using the shift+click option would work like it down is my work but it doesn't. 

Comments

• Geoff_RossGeoff_Ross Cireson Consultant O.G.
    Brian, do you mean to click a row and have it open in a new tab. If not, please explain a bit more as I'm not sure.
  • Brian_WiestBrian_Wiest Customer Super IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes when viewing the rows you can set a click action of open row (work item) in a new tab. 
  • Tony_CollettTony_Collett Cireson Support Super IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm currently investigating an issue with not being able to open rows in a grid via Right Click>Open in new Window/Tab. There was a feature request which should have enabled this in version 6.0, however I can't seem to get it working
    https://community.cireson.com/discussion/94/open-work-item-in-new-tab-link-or-right-click-for-cireson-analyst-portal
  • Brian_WiestBrian_Wiest Customer Super IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭✭
    What I have found in testing.
    In 7.x portals. 
    On the guid like My Work
    If you right click (or shift click) on the work item title text only it will provide the open new tab option
    Perform the same action on the row blank space (just below the text but in the title column/row) you do not get the options or id
    The widgets appear the have another definitions as their title value does not have the same rules. unless it has to do with the column case value as we have learned id does not work you have to use ID for open action to work.