Home Analyst Portal
Options

Hiding Home Title

Margarete_JussenMargarete_Jussen Customer Adept IT Monkey ✭✭
Hello,

I just tried to hide the Home Title using two ways. The first is to add a new class within the custom.js and to set the color of the new class to white in the custom.css. It does not work, nothing happens. Must I do something with html code? Both proposed solutions I found in the internet are mentioned here:

$(document).ready(function (formObj) { /*Hide “Home” page title */ functionhideHomeTitle() { $(“.page_bar .page_title:contains(“ + localization.Home +“)“).hide(); } /*Execute the hide home title after 1 second */setTimeout(hideHomeTitle, 1000); // … // Any more of your custom code for non-workitem pages (like the Home page) // … });

$(“.page_bar .page_title:contains(“ + localization.Home +“)“).addClass(“HomeTitle“);

Regards

Margret

Best Answers

Answers

• Options

Hello,

I tried the code from your post link. It works, thanks. :)   Don´t know why it did not work last week.....

I also made ctrl-F5 last week. Maybe there is something wrong with our test Server. Sometimes I have to reboot the Server to see changes in SCSM Windows Console...

I am searching for a solution where I do not see the effect on Homepage. (seing home title disappearing)

So I tried the new class method but it still does not work. :/

• Options

Exactly. I tried to reduce the dely but it did not work. I did not know that creating a new class will have the same effect. A Feature request is a good idea an I did not find one also yet. Thank you very much for your help. :)

• Options
    I tried it. It´s better but I decided to leave the Home title on the page. Thank you very much. :)