Home Survey App Feature Requests
We appreciate you taking the time to vote and add your suggestions to make our products awesome! Your request will be submitted to the community for review and inclusion into the backlog.

We recommend reviewing what is submitted before posting, in case your idea has already been submitted by another community member. If it has been submitted, vote for that existing feature request (by clicking the up arrow) to increase its opportunity of being added to Cireson solutions.

For more information around feature requests in the Cireson Community click here.

Trigger Service Request Creation on poor survey results to log the follow-up process

Geoff_RossGeoff_Ross Cireson Consultant Super IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭✭
This is along similar lines to my other Feature Request but I thought I'd create it as a separate feature as different people will have different requirements.

When negative (constructive criticism) feedback is provided via the survey app, that needs to be followed up on, else what is the point of asking our End Users for feedback. And that follow up task is a piece of work and therefore should be logged in Service Manager as a Work Item.

It would be awesome to define some custom workflows to create an SR (or perhaps other Work Item type) when a survey is created that falls below a certain criteria. This would use an SR Template so could be Assigned directly to the right person or team so the follow up can be done promptly. 
13 votes

Submitted · Last Updated