Home Service Manager Console App Feature Requests
We appreciate you taking the time to vote and add your suggestions to make our products awesome! Your request will be submitted to the community for review and inclusion into the backlog.

We recommend reviewing what is submitted before posting, in case your idea has already been submitted by another community member. If it has been submitted, vote for that existing feature request (by clicking the up arrow) to increase its opportunity of being added to Cireson solutions.

For more information around feature requests in the Cireson Community click here.

Review Activity, Anyone Created an Outlook Add-On for Approvals?

Adrian_PaechAdrian_Paech Customer Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭

Hi all,

We are looking into coding up an improvement, which would improve the way reveiw approvals / rejections work withing Outlook.

in other words, we want the ability for someone to click on an approve button within the E-mail task bar at the top (Instead of popping up with a new e-mail and then using the exchange connector to scrape the approval e-mail).

I guess the downside of this, is it wont work unless you have the outlook add-on

Has anyone else looked into this or something similar?

Regards,

Adrian

15 votes

Submitted · Last Updated

Comments

• Brett_MoffettBrett_Moffett Cireson PACE Super IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like the idea!
    Have it installed on all managers computers....  Have it pop up for an approval....   Hmmmm....  
    What to add it as a feature request?

We are revamping the review feature in the portal in a coming version of the portal (Not firm what version or delivery date at this stage) as it is a popular feature request.
  • Adrian_PaechAdrian_Paech Customer Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭

That would be great!

Any chance you could convert this to a feature request for me?

Regards,

Adrian

• Brett_MoffettBrett_Moffett Cireson PACE Super IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭✭
    will do....