Home Analyst Portal
Options

IR Customizations

Mike_StormsMike_Storms Customer Adept IT Monkey ✭✭

Hi, I've been asked to evaluate the feasibility of incorporating these customizations for IR. I'm a novice in JSCRIPT and Cireson Custom Space changes. Are there request relatively feasible or would they require major custom work in the custom space.

1. Can Support Group default to the group of the person entering the IR?

2. Can Assigned To default to the group of the person entering (From AD Mapping), or that person entering the IR?

Answers

• Options
    Brett_MoffettBrett_Moffett Cireson PACE Super IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @Mike_Storms, Both of these are possible and fairly easy to achieve.
    There are two ways of doing this:
    1. As the analyst is entering the IR you could run custom JS scripting to grab to logged on users info and pre-fill these fields in
    2. After the analyst has entered the IR and have it invoked by a runbook or workflow
    Personally, it think the first would make more sense to the analysts as they would see the data as they are typing and could then make a decision to go away from the default if they wanted to or just leave them in place.

This kind of code would be simple enough and I'd be keen to see if anyone in the community has done something similar.

if you have, please share your code, I think many people would enjoy using this code.