Home Self-Service Portal - Community

Need UserGuide

Hello.
After the implementation of the self-service portal (by consultants), we would like to start as a test. 
For many of my IT colleagues, ITSM and Ticket System are new. Why many users ask me for a user manual / handout, especially for the standard workflow of an incident request.
However, I find no user / admin guides, How To's or similar on cireson web pages. Can anyone help?

thank you in advance,
Thomas

Answers

• Davis_MathaiDavis_Mathai Member Adept IT Monkey ✭✭
    Hi Thomas, nice to meet you.  Can I ask whether you are looking for some end user training or some guides for your IT helpdesk.  From an end user perspective System Center and Cireson should allow you to make a lot of the ITSM processes "transparent" for your end users.  Of course you would have to configure these in the system! 

Where are you based?  I'd be happy to set up a Skype for Business meeting with you next week to discuss together and show you how the self service portal and other Cireson applications may be used. 

Thanks, Davis
  • Marek_LefekMarek_Lefek Customer Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭
    We have simillar ask for user guide for SM Portal, for new users - both End User and Analitycs. Now we make some simple tutorials by myself but there are not actuall