Home Analyst Portal

Colour coding requests under review?

Alex_MarshAlex_Marsh Premier Partner Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭
As above, is this possible? I'd think it should be but complicated to initiate as the JS would need to look up each SR/CR and check to see if there is an RA in progress or not, plus there are the complexities of parallel and sequential activities to deal with.

Answers

• Brian_WiestBrian_Wiest Customer Super IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭✭
    To update the display on my work or team work?
    Of Note how I handle this is I built a custom dashboard page for the CR process where I broken down the tables by connected review status. So I have a page with about 4 tables on it for quick review. Doesn't provide the color coding but provides a quick review of the CR's in their various statues.
  • Alex_MarshAlex_Marsh Premier Partner Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭
    Team work view. The original plan was to sort some custom views out to basically duplicate the console ones into the portal but that wasn't an acceptable solution apparently so was wondering how possible it would be to sort with some js instead. My initial thoughts would be that each work item in the grid (sr or cr) would need to be evaluated from the ID column then to somehow look up the activities related to each one and return the value.
    Sounds simple on paper...