Home Analytics
Options

Analytics view disappeared

Tomi_KaartamaTomi_Kaartama Customer IT Monkey ✭
We have a setup where we are running the Cireson portal on two nodes. During the weekend, I was upgrading the servers and installing the Analytics DB. What I did was:

- upgraded main server where cache builder is running - analytics DB installation was selected
- tested the environment and Analytics view was present
- upgraded the second server - analytics DB installation was NOT selected as installation was already done

Today, the entire Analytics view has gone and I it is not selectable at all in the portal navigation settings.

Where did it go?

T: Tomi

Best Answer

• Options
    Answer ✓
    The problem was a dysfunctional license where dashboards were working but analytics were not. A working license has been received through the Cireson support portal.

Answers

• Options
    Also, I verified that the license is present and I can display dashboards from navigation settings so that is not the issue.
  • Options
    merlenette_jonesmerlenette_jones Member Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭
    Can you verify that you completed this step:

• Enable/Disable Analytics
      • Aside from a valid dashboard license, Cireson Analytics must also be enabled from the Setting Items Table. You can enable EnableCiresonAnalytics by going to Admin Settings->Setting Items, then setting the item to True. Setting it to false will hide all predefined historical dashboards and other analytic chart features.
  • Options
    Answer ✓
    The problem was a dysfunctional license where dashboards were working but analytics were not. A working license has been received through the Cireson support portal.