Home Configuration Manager Apps
We appreciate you taking the time to vote and add your suggestions to make our products awesome! Your request will be submitted to the community for review and inclusion into the backlog.

We recommend reviewing what is submitted before posting, in case your idea has already been submitted by another community member. If it has been submitted, vote for that existing feature request (by clicking the up arrow) to increase its opportunity of being added to Cireson solutions.

For more information around feature requests in the Cireson Community click here.
Options

Config Manager Ticker App Feature Request - linkable banner text

For some of our scheduled announcement texts, 255 characters are not sufficient.
Could the announcement text or parts of it made linkable?
2 votes

Submitted · Last Updated

Comments

• Options
    wally_meadwally_mead Member Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭
    Great suggestion. I don't believe that is possible today, but we can add it to the list for a future release.

Thanks for the feedback.
  • Options
    Daniel_HoenigDaniel_Hoenig Member IT Monkey ✭
    Hi wally. Questions does not cost anything. ;) In my test with an text beginning with "www." the preview went blue like a link. The banner text then looks like "normal" text. When you click the banner text, it closes. 

Flemming wrote on June 14 "... we are working on a new version of the Ticker that supports multiple announcements, recurrence, better language support, longer text, Outlook alike popup notification popup, etc.". Maybe some of the newer features bring innovations in the direction of my suggestion.
  • Options
    wally_meadwally_mead Member Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭
    Yes, I know Flemming has been working on an updated version. We don't have a schedule yet on when we'll release a new version. However, we'll see if we can get this into the new version.

And you may be surprised, I might start charging you to respond to your questions :-)
  • Options
    Daniel_HoenigDaniel_Hoenig Member IT Monkey ✭
     ;):*