Home Service Manager Console App Feature Requests
We appreciate you taking the time to vote and add your suggestions to make our products awesome! Your request will be submitted to the community for review and inclusion into the backlog.

We recommend reviewing what is submitted before posting, in case your idea has already been submitted by another community member. If it has been submitted, vote for that existing feature request (by clicking the up arrow) to increase its opportunity of being added to Cireson solutions.

For more information around feature requests in the Cireson Community click here.
Options

End User Outlook Plug In

Has anyone done any work on (or has Cireson considered) building an End User version of the Outlook add in. Ideally this would at least use permissions driven by the same model as the Self Service portal, and potentially allow an even smaller subset of very common requests, such as password reset to be configured by an administrator?
4 votes

Submitted · Last Updated

Comments

• Options
    Tom_HendricksTom_Hendricks Customer Super IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭✭
    I absolutely LOVE this idea.  I have no problem with calling this an End User Outlook plugin, but if this were available (or if roles were built into the existing one, etc.) I would be deploying this to much of our IT organization. 

My use case may be entirely different from yours, but I will share an example.

The ticket forms do not support many of the customizations we have on our portal forms, and therefore should not be used by anyone here (required fields, hiding of unused fields that nobody will ever see, etc.).  That makes it hard for me to deploy this to many potential users who would greatly benefit from right-clicking their emails and pushing it into a ticket log, but I know will use the forms on the plugin improperly (and I couldn't blame them).