Home Analyst Portal
Options

Portal not rebuilding Cache!!! Cireson is unusable

Suleyman_OzdenSuleyman_Ozden Customer Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭
After upgradring to 7.4.2012.11 today suddenly email Work items were not showing in Cireson even if they were there in scsm. Its eird because first it worked post upgrade but after booting some of the servers, it has stopped working.

I have tried to truncate lastmodified in DB as well as workitem table, but its not rebuilding yet. I have booted the environment but it usually do not take long to rebuild the cache. Would appreciate any help. Create a ticket but its 8 pm and i believe EMEA support is closed.

Best Answer

• Options
    Answer ✓
    its fixed. for some reason the .dll files for the licensing app had to be loaded on the cireson server as well (apart from the workflow server which is another). This wasnt the case in my test environment which is a copy of production! i Wonder why

Answers

• Options
    Answer ✓
    its fixed. for some reason the .dll files for the licensing app had to be loaded on the cireson server as well (apart from the workflow server which is another). This wasnt the case in my test environment which is a copy of production! i Wonder why