Roadmap for Knowledge Base

Justin_ClarkeJustin_Clarke Customer Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭
I just wanted to ask if anyone has any update on the roadmap for the Knowledge Base?

Seems to be alot of requests in the this discussion but havent seen any updates to knowledge base in recent versions.

Answers

• james_kleinschnitzjames_kleinschnitz Cireson Dev, Product Owner Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭
    We do our best to take all feature request into consideration and as we build our backlogs/roadmaps we focus on the top 3 most requested features.  At this time I don't see any Knowledge Base features even in the top ten. So at this point, there are no Knowledge Base features on the roadmap.

Is this something in particular that you are looking for?
  • Justin_ClarkeJustin_Clarke Customer Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭
    Hi James

The features i would be looking for would be  

1. Allowing Analysts or a group of users access to create articles without being KB Manager. That way they can submit draft etc and a KB manager could reformat or make sure it is ok to publish.

2. Version control of articles, so if another person modifies an article it can be restored to previous version.

3. Article Templates - Have template options available for article writers to keep formatting as a standard. Both for Analayst and end user content.

4. More user friendly WYSIWYG editor, especially when copying from Word or PDF. Currently a lot of extra formatting and adjustments need to be made. Using an online HTML convertor for internal documents is not a really viable option. Maybe an import word or pdf?

Most of these are already requests but must not be high enough votes.

Thanks for getting back to me.