several question about SCSM activities
We would like to bring more standardization to some of our SR templates with using activities (until now we don't use any activities). Here are my questions about the usage of activities in SRs:
- Is it correct that you can only use manual activities in the predefined chronological flow (first MA needs to be marked as completed before you can go to the next MA)?
- Is it possible to assign activities to a support pool instead of one single analyst?
- How do you handle SRs which need to go through at least of two Support groups (how does the next pool know whats left to do on that SR, just by manually checking it?)?
- whats the best practise for this usecase:
- Our user offboarding task has several steps like "disable AD User", "Remove Postbox", "Get back used Hardware" etc, How would you use activities in this case if automation is not a part of activities yet? When the tickets comes to the next support pool they should know what's already done.
Many thanks and best regards