Home Analyst Portal

Failed to save changes to form

Joshua_WalkerJoshua_Walker Customer Adept IT Monkey ✭✭
I created a custom Enum list that i added to my IR form. All the entries in the list work fine and stay saved when i submit or apply the form. Today i added a new entry to the list and tested it in the SM console and it worked. So i Restarted the cache builder and recycled the App pool and i can see my new entry in the list. But i had already set the field to the new entry yet in the portal it was blank when i had reloaded the page to get the new entry. So i selected it again and hit save and i get "Request Failed". I tried removing and re-adding (reloading Cache builder and app pool in between)  the item to my enum list. The List is in a sealed MP and the items are saved in a Unsealed MP. If i choose any other item in the list, it works.Is there some sort or item limit per enum list?

I hit F12 and i see 
<br><div>VM13269:1 POST https://helpdesk.addenda.int/Incident/Save 500 (Internal Server Error)</div><div>(anonymous) @ VM13269:1</div><div>send @ jquery.min.js?v=799:5</div><div>ajax @ jquery.min.js?v=799:5</div><div>save @ wiMain.js?v=799:729</div><div>(anonymous) @ wiMain.js?v=799:498</div><div>click @ (index):2701</div><div>dispatch @ jquery.min.js?v=799:3</div><div>v.handle @ jquery.min.js?v=799:3</div><div>(index):1 Error in event handler for runtime.onMessage: TypeError: Cannot read property 'val' of undefined</div><div>&nbsp; &nbsp; at Object.cipEvents.triggerActivatedTab (chrome-extension://oakpnnaknlicjghpchokjoelhfjnmhcd/rdmchrome.js:2313:15)</div>&nbsp; &nbsp; at chrome-extension://oakpnnaknlicjghpchokjoelhfjnmhcd/rdmchrome.js:61:14

Best Answer

• Joshua_WalkerJoshua_Walker Customer Adept IT Monkey ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Fixed...needed to restart Data access service and then cache builder and then app pool

Answers

• Joshua_WalkerJoshua_Walker Customer Adept IT Monkey ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Fixed...needed to restart Data access service and then cache builder and then app pool